Enjoy complimentary coffee and pastries while listening to a series of inspiring talks from local creatives – Empírica Productions, Fio Zenjim Studio and Enigma Creative. We’ll also discuss transborder-collaboration issues as our creative community prepares for the 2024 World Design Capital.
Cap off the afternoon with lunch at Caesar’s, the iconic 1920’s restaurant in Tijuana.
We’ll travel together in a group to and from the US border. Attendees will meet at the Jack in the Box in San Ysidro (721 E San Ysidro Blvd, San Ysidro, CA 92173). A host will guide our group to a shuttle waiting on the other side of customs.
- 8:30am (sharp) – Meet at Jack in the Box
- 8:45am – Walk through customs
- 9:30am – Shuttle departs on Tijuana side
- 10:00am – Meet at Enigma Creative’s Studio
- 10:00am-10:30am – Coffee reception
- 10:30am – 12:30pm – Speakers & discussion
- 12:30pm – Board shuttle to Caesars
- 1:00pm – Lunch
- 2:30pm – Depart for border
Tickets: $30 per person
Ticket price includes transportation, souvenir, coffee and pastries. Please note, lunch is paid separately and not included in the ticket price.
Don’t delay! Seats are limited.
Share this Event