Are you a visual storyteller? Do you want your work seen by large audiences? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fast paced team? If yes – Modifly is looking for a Visual Designer to help us create outstanding work. You should love all things design, be curious, know how to create entertaining content, and be ready to contribute to our rapidly expanding team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute top quality designs across multiple channels, primarily for social media
- Suggest strategies and design elements for different client needs
- Ability to multitask several projects and meet deadlines
- Create style and tone of communication for projects
QUALITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Creative, out-of-the box, detail oriented, flexible.
- 6 month’s experience in an agency, or recent agency internship preferred
- Proficiency with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Ability to create high-end work with quick turnarounds.
- Professional and personal integrity.
- Portfolio of relevant work.
- A solid working knowledge (and tons of passion) for social media and the digital environment
- An enthusiasm for collaboration and the belief that great work blossoms from sharing and working together
- Attention to detail to craft thoughtful creative outputs
- Inquisitive nature with the ability to ask questions and push your work
- Ability to design pitch decks with a workable knowledge of Keynote preferred
- Visual storytelling
- Strong interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team of people who are smart, work hard, and know how to have some fun too ☺
- Exciting projects / clients
To be considered please email resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com
Modifly was formed from a passion to put transparency back into social marketing, providing clients with bespoke campaigns that drive results for their business.
Human beings are innately social, and we often forget that ‘social media’ platforms were born from a drive to connect people, that we gain pleasure with meeting and spending time with other people.
At Modifly we have a deep-rooted energy to connect brands with consumers because there is a (social) benefit in this exchange. That it is a good thing, not a murky and fake transaction, but one that provides value back in the stories we share.
Social marketing can be a vast and never ending (or overwhelming) challenge, our aim is to break it down into content that matters and target the audience(s) you want to reach.
But our main mission as a company is to create meaningful connections through meaningful platforms.