Traina is seeking a Senior Brand Strategist to join our team. Our strategists work with brands across a diverse spectrum of industry categories, tackling the unique strategic needs of every client. As a Senior Brand Strategist, you will own strategy projects from their ambiguous beginnings through to their execution and delivery. This means helping foster the early stages of the client relationship, identifying the strategic brand challenges to be solved, and answering those challenges through development of brand strategy, brand architecture, positioning strategies, and messaging platforms.
• Great pay
• Award-winning work
• 401K with 4% match
• Full medical benefits
• Paid holidays and vacation
• An amazing team
• Opportunities for advancement
• You are a thinker and a listener. Your thoughtfulness includes seeking out the perspectives of others – be it clients, customers, or colleagues.
• You see the “big picture” but are equally passionate about the details. You challenge client thinking with confidence, fearless because of the rigor you apply to your work.
• You are highly curious, seeking out data and trends that build a case for your recommendations.
• You roll with the punches, believing there are multiple ways to approach a problem, tackling the nuances of every client with agility.
• You are a doer and a creator. You write. You ideate. You even name stuff. Some of your best work happens in the trenches, both alone and in full-tilt collaboration with your colleagues.
• 7+ years of experience in a creative agency, digital agency, or research environment with 5+ years in client-facing roles.
• Research know how. Track record collaborating with research firms to determine study design, screeners, discussion guides, and the overall execution of qualitative and quantitative studies. Also experience with identifying actionable insights from research findings.
• Workshop planning and moderation expertise. Skilled at leading clients through tough conversations and guiding them into new strategic and creative territories. Deep familiarity with exercises and frameworks used to develop a brand’s mission, vision, values, purpose, personality, writing style, competitive landscape, positioning strategy and messaging pillars.
• Strong writing skills. Adept at translating strategy into external-facing content, including brand stories, value propositions, taglines, web copy and various other touch points.
• Exceptional presentation skills. Comfortable interfacing with clients both remotely & in-person.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com