I have good news and bad news. The good news is, I’m looking for a Senior level art director to join our team. The bad news is, you will not be paid in tacos. Still interested? Read on.
Taco Truck Creative is looking for a Senior level Art Director who’s passionate about solving problems with smarts, creativity and craft, who’s seasoned enough to thrive in the day-to-day advertising agency life and who can create trustworthy relationships with clients and fellow Truckers. You will concept and create effective, eye-catching creative for TV, print, digital and social assets for assigned clients and Taco Truck Creative, and be visual leader in the agency.
A strong candidate will use their outstanding design and art direction skills and work collaboratively with other Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters and Creative Directors to take a project from a “great idea” to a brilliant execution providing initial designs all the way through the final delivery of a project. They should be able to give constructive criticism and receive it, and be an excellent visual storyteller and an engaging presenter. You must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and stay on top of deadlines.
Essential Job Functions:
● Collaborate with team to concept and present creative for assigned clients and new business to achieve branding and advertising initiatives
● Discover insights that will lead to inspiring concepts and create impactful visual ideas as well as work closely with copywriters to ensure visual solutions amplify ideas, headlines and scripts.
● Must be able to understand business objectives and audience demographics to create visual solutions that resonate with the intended audience
● Responsible for translating direction from creative briefs into engaging and effective concepts
● Maintain effective relationships with Creative, Account Service and Project Management teams as well as contributes to positive relationships with clients
● A killer portfolio and 3-7 years of experience
● Track record of designing and executing print, TV, digital and social campaigns
● Excellent layout and type skills
● Collaborative team player
● Adobe Creative Suite fluent
Contact us at tacotruckcreative.com and let’s get busy. Thanks!