The part-time, freelance Marketing Assistant for One Club San Diego (oneclubsandiego.org). We are a local chapter of the global non-profit organization, the One Club for Creativity. We are a membership-based organization that provides opportunities and drives awareness to the San Diego creative industry by creating space to share, learn and grow together. We provide access to tools, skill development, and networking through our programs and initiatives and are committed to uniting, advocating for, and celebrating the local creative talent.
This role will require an individual who is motivated and excited about the creative industry, entrepreneurial-minded, an excellent communicator, and detail-oriented.
This position reports to the Board Co-Presidents and fulfills expectations by performing work in the following primary categories:
- Provide administrative and project coordinating support for scheduled programs and events
- Serve as the direct liaison to the OCSD Board
- Strategize, create, and plan social content and bi-monthly newsletters
- Manage email correspondence
- Maintain Eventbrite listings, website, and membership database
- Social community engagement: responding to comments, DMs, etc.
- Communicate with leadership, sponsors, and members using email and Slack
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous marketing work experience, non-profit experience is a plus
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Experience working in Google docs, sheets, and drive
- Necessary equipment to perform job duties
- Part-time, roughly 10-20 hours per week to start.
- Flexible, remote position. Will need to be able to drive around SD County for meetings and events occasionally.
- Depending on experience, pay is $25/hour.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com