– Designs and layups short and long-form marketing content for branding, print ads, mailers, web pages, digital ads, email marketing, social media content, and more.
– Ensures marketing content matches brand standards.
– Designs custom icons, infographics, charts, logos, and lockups.
– Manipulates existing marketing assets and iterates them across other platforms and channels.
– Helps ideate and outline multimedia marketing visuals, such as title sequences for short video spots.
– Stays up-to-date on trends and products within FAR’s industry, as well as visual design trends and best practices.
– Deeply internalizes FAR’s integrated value proposition, mission, and the research that led to its development.
– (Preferred) 3-5 years demonstrated experience designing marketing and advertising content in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with diverse, geographically dispersed teams. (Candidates with less experience will be considered for the right cultural fit.)
– Design expertise in typography, layout, color, and brand systems.
– Exceptional portfolio featuring multi-channel design examples of flyers, branding, web mockups/landing pages, direct mailers, signage, full page ads, emails, social, etc.
– Knowledge of marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for Print, Video, and Digital materials.
– Software Expertise: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and cloud collaboration tools such as Box and Google Docs.
– Loves clear communication and contemporary design.
– Can flawlessly execute designs that adhere to marketing best practices and established brand guidelines: Professional and authoritative without being stuffy or dry.
– Can present complex financial information in engaging charts and graphs.
– Can manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexity, meets deadlines and works well under pressure.
– Is well organized and detail oriented.
– Demonstrates the ability to independently lead all aspects of the design process from conception to completion.
– Can easily communicate, both verbally and in writing, complex ideas and concepts to a broader team of stakeholders.
– Is sales-minded and understands audience persuasion.