Ignite Visibility, a fast-growing digital marketing company based in San Diego with a fully remote team. We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Omnichannel Digital Marketing Business Development Consultant to play a key role in its business development department. This position will work directly with the COO, VP of Business Development, and the entire Business development staff. The ideal candidate will need to have extensive experience in creating and selling omnichannel digital marketing strategies and services to a diverse client base. Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content marketing, CRO, Amazon, Web Development and Email Marketing is required.
- Digital Marketing Research for proposals
- Earned Media (SEO, Social Media, CRO, Content, Link Building)
- Research using Various Tools (Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Open Site Explorer, SpyFu, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Paid Media (Search, Display, Shopping, Remarketing, Programmatic)
- Social Media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Etc.)
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of evolving digital marketing industry.
- Interaction with prospects, client & partners in support of sales staff via email, telephone & in-person meetings (post COVID-19 when travel is safe).
- Self-sufficient in managing RFPs with company resources
- Present digital marketing & web development strategic plans via video over Zoom.
- Attend networking events (post COVID-19 when travel is safe).
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Must have 5+ years of Direct Sales Experience in the digital marketing industry
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 companies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Google Doc and Sheets
- Proficient in Salesforce, Basecamp and Monday.com
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- SEO, PPC, Web Development, CRO, Social Media, Amazon, and Email marketing knowledge
- Excellent research & writing skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Connect with team members in an effective matter
- Comfortable being on phone and zoom calls
Why Ignite Visibility?
- Collaborative environment focused on client success and career development
- Work with top industry thought leaders
- One of San Diego’s Fastest Growing Companies 4 years running
- Named Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 4 years running
- Named as one of San Diego’s Top Workplaces
- Competitive salary + bonus and commission
- Full health and dental coverage
- Flexible work schedules
- Generous paid vacation including your birthday & extra time off around major holidays
- 401k-retirement plan with employer match
- Employee advancement and growth potential
- Company-sponsored professional development opportunities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time Work From Home position, and business hours are Monday through Friday.
This position may travel up to 10%. (Post COVID)
Ignite Visibility is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
REQUIRED: Please respond to application questions with thought-out answers in order to be considered for this position as well as provide a link to your LinkedIn profile.