Ignite Visibility, an award-winning and fast-growing digital marketing agency in sunny San Diego is looking for a Digital PR Manager who is an SEO linking expert to join their team. The Digital PR Manager is responsible for developing outreach campaigns that gain mentions for clients in order to manage their online media presence. We are looking for an experienced candidate with in-depth knowledge of link-building strategies and tools to contact and develop relationships with websites and blog owners. Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Prospect and vet media lists to conduct extensive online outreach
- Write custom email pitches for clients in diverse industries
- Formulate article topics and get content posted on third-party website
- Research publications and columns across a variety of different markets.
- Develop and write fresh story ideas to secure online editorial mentions for clients
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner and provide clients with progress updates.
- Communicate internally the work completed for each client.
- Report KPIs for online media coverage/placements in client’s monthly report
- This person must be very organized and have strong task management skills
- Experience using outreach platforms and HARO is a plus
- Experience with Ahrefs or SEMRush is a plus
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor is a must
- 2-3 years experience in PR or SEO linking
- Ability to communicates clearly and concisely, both written and verbal
Why Ignite Visibility?
- A collaborative environment focused on client success and career development
- Fully remote workforce with optional San Diego office
- Two-time Landy Award Winner (Search Marketer of the Year & Best Paid Search Initiative)
- Named Fastest-Growing Private Companies in San Diego (2016-2020)
- Named Best Places to Work in San Diego 2017, 2020
- Named Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2017-2020
- Highly competitive salary + commission & bonus
- Full health and dental coverage
- Flexible works schedules
- Generous paid vacation including your birthday & extra time off around major holidays
- 401k-retirement plan with employer match
- Employee advancement and growth potential
- Company-sponsored professional development opportunities